What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Elynda Bedney, Student Financial Services, Assistant VP: “Student Financial Services is still here for you. Together we wi… 3 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The U.S. government has announced new guidelines for all international students studying in the U.S. for fall semester 202… 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 2 weeks ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: November 2, 2005
Today students from Niles High School are interviewing Deborah Ellis, a Canadian author writing about tough international issues such as AIDS, poverty and war. The students read the book The Breadwinner, and followed the ASK process to prepare questions for … Continue reading