What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2006
Today one of my 4th grade teachers wanted to meet with me to plan a videoconference on Lighthouses in Michigan. She’s done Michigan Week and Read Across America, so she knows the “exchange” format. She’s also done Where in Michigan, … Continue reading
Here’s a little videoconference report from Sturgis, South Dakota. Recently a class there participated in a math mystery called The Milton Mansion Mystery from the Athena Excellence in Cities Education Zone. Here’s the program description from Athena: Join the famous … Continue reading
This morning we’re trying out another provider we haven’t visited before — The Indiana Repertory Theatre. They’ve been doing distance learning for quite a while and I could tell from the beginning that this would be a good program. St. … Continue reading
Today we’re trying out another content provider we haven’t connected to before — The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We have a class from Lighthouse Education Center participating in the program, Rock and Roll Reactions: Records, Radio and the … Continue reading
I’m delighted to share with you that another of my VC buddies, Andrea Israeli, is blogging about videoconferencing in the New York City Public School System Region 4. Got Videoconferencing? is her new blog, begun January 16. I can see … Continue reading
Today we’re doing our first program with a new content provider, the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal. Sixth grade students from Patrick Hamilton are doing the Ice Age Geology program. Jason Dennison used to be distance learning coordinator at … Continue reading