What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: February 9, 2006
This afternoon I have a group of teachers participating in our Math and Science Videoconference Field Trips workshop, or the Virtual Providers Showcase shared with us by the Macomb ISD. Thank you to Arnie Comer for sharing this with us! … Continue reading
Today we’re starting a series of 8 days of MysteryQuest: World Geography. Today’s session features Africa. We have 5 classes connecting from Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey and New York. We had three presentations that featured mainly posters, a news show … Continue reading