What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: March 2006
This morning a group of high school students from Decatur High School talked to high school students in Pakistan. After a bit of a rough start with technology, the classes started the discussion. The discussion ranged from cultural questions like … Continue reading
On Monday, one of our new teachers from Bridgman High School participated COSI Columbus’ In Depth: Autopsy program. It was a health-science class. I didn’t blog it because I’ve blogged that session before. Plus it’s really hard for me to … Continue reading
It's the last week in March. The last week before our spring break. And we're still Reading Across America! This morning a middle school class at River Valley Middle School is reading with a class from Chesaning, Michigan. Thanks to … Continue reading
I've been working on test calls with Pakistan, Peru, and Costa Rica in the last couple days. Here are some resources that I've found helpful! International Country Calling Codes. This neat little site is great for figuring out dialing strings … Continue reading
This morning I had a conversation with several colleagues in Texas about the 123 VC: Jazzing Up Your Curriculum with Videoconferencing workshop we are planning for this summer. Besides planning the workshop, we had a great conversation about how we … Continue reading
May 21, 2007 Update: See the latest comments on my bridge here. Please note this was originally written in May 2006 and versions have changed since then. See the comments section for TANDBERG’s response. – Note added March 2007. First … Continue reading