What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: March 20, 2006
I’m delighted to see my VC buddy Joan Roehre morphing the MysteryQuest idea into the Wisconsin History Mystery for 4th grade. Way to go Joan! I see this format as a great instructional strategy that can be morphed into all … Continue reading
Today we have Congressman Fred Upton talking to six local high school classes in Bangor, Buchanan, Coloma, Decatur, Edwardsburg, and Lawton. This annual conversation is a treat for our local government classes. Mr. Upton also very much enjoys this conversation … Continue reading