What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 3 weeks ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 3 weeks ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: March 23, 2006
A few weeks ago I followed with interest a Megaconference listserv discussion about LifeSize and it’s support of video protocols. Here is a comment by John S. Martin, from the JANET Videoconferencing Management Centre, University of Edinburgh. When multipointing in … Continue reading
Today Global Nomads connected three schools from the United States, Texas, New York and Missouri to students in Mozambique. Polycom helped to sponsor this incredible connection. This videoconference series in March and April of 2006 brings the world’s youth face-to-face … Continue reading