What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: April 20, 2006
This morning a third grade class from E. P. Clarke Elementary connected to the for their Intrepid Sea.Air.Space MuseumGeography program. The museum is actually an aircraft crarrier and the presentation comes from inside the ship. The program started with an … Continue reading
Today we have another MysteryQuest International session. The class from Canada had a very creative presentation. They presented from a tour bus including driver, running commentary on the site, and Q&A about the country. Creative presentations are harder to take … Continue reading