What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: May 2006
It’s been a great school year! Now we can rest and enjoy the summer. I hope to see you at NECC in July. Please stop by one of my sessions and say hello. I will be blogging about videoconferencing sessions … Continue reading
I’ve been following technorati searches on videoconferencing terms. Mostly a lot of junk, but here are a few items that were interesting that I’ve collected over the past few weeks. ZDNet has a thorough review of the new Polycom Communicator … Continue reading
Much more in depth information in today's workshop. Here's a little tidbit I want to remember later. Tools for Analyzing the Calls A couple network analyzer tools were mentioned in the class. WinEyeQ from Touchstone Technologies Ethereal The rest of … Continue reading
Here’s the info/flyer on the workshop I’m taking & contact info for arranging this for your area. University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Engineering Professional Development Understanding and Troubleshooting Videoconferencing Networks ITU H.323 is the primary standard for videoconferencing over IP … Continue reading
Today & tomorrow I'm attending a workshop on "Understanding and Troubleshooting Videoconferencing Networks". I was worried it would be over my head because it's really geared to networking people, but I am learning! The workshop is coordinated by ETOM and … Continue reading
Today we have several local schools as well as two schools from Pennsylvania interviewing four of our local Vietnam veterans. This is the last in our series of Lest We Forget videoconferences. Students viewed a video produced locally with experiences … Continue reading