What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: July 6, 2006
Today I talked to Polycom, Tandberg, and directPacket Research about their firewall traversal units. My main question is, how does it accept incoming calls? Tandberg and directPacket Research require the “rogue” or “unknown” endpoint on the public side to register … Continue reading
Experience HyperMirror Videoconferencing! Japan-LA-NJ Collaboration! Energize Hands-On Learning! Agnes Zaorski, Eatontown Public Schools with Takanori Maesako, Osamu Morikawa and Cathy Timpone I’m in a really cool session about HyperMirror…. Right now during introductions I’m amazed by the blue tarp on … Continue reading
I didn’t get to see as many of the IVC showcase sessions as I wanted to. But there were two that I wanted to mention. I totally missed the Indianapolis Zoo session – but I heard that they have installed … Continue reading
Here’s another neat NECC story from talking to people. At the fireworks party on the 4th of July I ran into Donna Farren, NY and Carol Scott, OK, who took my online class together a year or so ago – … Continue reading
Just finished the one hour version of my 4th of July all day workshop – Designing Quality Interactive Projects for Videoconferencing. The room was packed again – standing room only. It was interesting to see the high level of interest! … Continue reading
Yesterday Elaine Shuck, Polycom, and I had a packed IVC showcase session. About 70 people attended. You can access the PowerPoint and links here. We connected to Jim Stovall, blind author of the book, The Ultimate Gift. In just 10 … Continue reading