What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: July 6, 2006
I didn’t get to stay through the whole Wednesday keynote because I was presenting in the Polycom booth at 1:00 about the database we do with Polycom. But here are my notes, snippets & inspirations from what I heard…. By … Continue reading
Presenters: Jay Moody, Canton Local Digital Academy with Drew Clark, Greg Fach and Dale Rush. Another gold nugget I found today was also in the Student Showcase posters. In a nutshell, a high school teacher created lessons for elementary and … Continue reading