What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: September 28, 2006
Here’s a great teacher quote from the Planning Interactive Curriculum Connections class I’m teaching right now. This was a comment from Lori Pline, Watervliet North Elementary, one of our buildings participating in the RUS grant. I totally agree that VC … Continue reading
Kid2Kid Videoconference Connections is starting next week. This class is offered only once a year, so consider registering! If you’re interested in free videoconferences, you need to be doing projects or class to class connections, also known as kid2kid connections. … Continue reading