What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: October 2006
Last night when testing with one of my new RUS grant buildings, I found out an interesting way one principal is encouraging VC. At the school board meeting, each principal shared their 3 goals for their building. This particular principal … Continue reading
This morning two more RUS grant buildings (Washington El and Three Oaks El) are doing their first videoconference. We’re lucky enough to have a couple of classes participating in Monster Match, a project coordinated by Roxanne Glaser, ESC 12, TX. … Continue reading
This morning Marcellus Elementary is participating in the first videoconference with students at one of our RUS Grant Buildings. They are participating in the very fine LAPS programs offered by EDCO and Macomb ISD. This one is about Mitchell State … Continue reading
So, why should you videoconference? One reason is that students will use this in business in the future. Check out the Cisco Telepresence tool – thanks to Scott Merrick for pointing this out! On the tech side, it’s going to … Continue reading
Yesterday I team presented an all day pre-conference workshop at MAME with Diane Nye, media specialist at E. P. Clarke Elementary, our local building who consistently uses videoconferencing most often every year. We did much of the content from my … Continue reading
Today we have a high school class connecting to the Columbus Zoo for their program I Want to Work at a Zoo. This is one of my favorite career programs because of the diversity of careers presented & the interesting … Continue reading
Tonight Macomb ISD has again shared with us the successful Virtual Providers Showcase after school workshop. We’re focusing on language arts and social studies related programs. Here’s where we went. Holocaust Memorial & Education Center Another way to connect to … Continue reading