What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: January 2007
As you probably know, I’m helping Sue Porter, TWICE’s Read Around the Planet Coordinator, with some the RAP work. We’re trying to finish up the leftovers. The World Language event this year had 66 requests and 53 of them ended … Continue reading
What lengths will you go to in order to make an international connection work? This morning I woke up to a snow day. After checking to see which of my schools are closed (all of them in Berrien County), I … Continue reading
Roxanne Glaser and I aren’t the only ones modifying the Jazzing Up Your Curriculum workshop format for a during-the-school-year format. Andrea Israeli and Ashton Graham are doing weekend sessions. Check out Andrea’s description of the first session so far. It’s … Continue reading
Today Chikaming Elementary connected to the International Wolf Center for their program Wolf Tales. After a tour of the wolf center (6 remote cameras to see them live), the session focuses in on several books about wolves. For example, students … Continue reading
I just finished recording my general ASK training from this evening. This covers the ASK programs available to our teachers, how to prepare for an ASK program, the ASK video done by Macomb ISD, and includes practice actually participating in … Continue reading
Ok, I just finished the coolest training with Roxanne Glaser, ESC 12 in Waco, TX. Roxanne and I participated in the 123 VC Jazzing Up Your Curriculum with VC workshop last summer. We both have K-2 buildings wondering what the … Continue reading