What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: May 2007
Did you know you can open a Polycom Trouble Ticket online? You can also login and see the status of your tickets as well. Pretty cool. I know many of you have Polycom systems and maybe you know this already. … Continue reading
Mark your calendar for Megaconference on November 8, 2007. The date was just sent out yesterday on the Megaconference listserv. This is the higher education, adult facilitated, original Megaconference that Megaconference Jr. (student facilitated) is modeled after. If you haven’t … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting article from the IVCi Newsletter on How to Fund Videoconferencing for Your Classroom. You can get this newsletter via email too. Also in this newsletter was a feature on TANDBERG’s new FieldView product. It looks like a … Continue reading
This afternoon I hosted four one hour VC sessions with my schools to wrap up the year, reflect on how it went, and talk about next year. About 20 of my 70 buildings attended. I’ve never done any type of … Continue reading
Today we have the second day of interviews with our Vietnam Veterans. Today’s Lest We Forget session is for high school students and students have prepared by studying the Vietnam War and in most cases watched our Lest We Forget … Continue reading
If you didn’t catch this on Roxanne and Arnie‘s blogs, check out this little video clip of Distancelearningville. It’s a must-see experience! If YouTube is blocked at school, then watch it at home. Very funny! 🙂 Enjoy the fruits of … Continue reading