What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 2 weeks ago
- See my story: "Visiting the Taal Volcano" spark.adobe.com/video/dQWMLEz4… #adobespark via @AdobeSpark - created at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- spark.adobe.com/post/6UNXTVnDo… #adobespark via @AdobeSpark having fun at #TCEA2020! 2 weeks ago
- RT @senyda: Bust out your twister board! ❤️¡Mis notas! ~@sekouandrews 💥🍎@tcea #tcea #TCEA2020 https://t.co/ncJiIgpHTB 2 weeks ago
- The circular nature of inspiration. Don't just teach. Be taught. @sekouandrews @ #TCEA2020 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Have you put the Elevate 2008 Conference on your calendar? Well, now it’s time to submit a proposal! The call for presenters just opened up and they are due in November. I’m really excited about this conference, because it’s in … Continue reading
Hmmm. Still thinking about yesterday’s post about the lack of VC blog entries from NECC. After reading Brian’s comment, I skimmed through his blog entries from NECC. In describing the Blogger’s Cafe, he said: Someone brought over their laptop so … Continue reading
Well, I skimmed through and did some searches on the blog posts for NECC07 to get a flavor for the discussion and mood at NECC this year since I couldn’t attend onsite. I was disappointed that the web 2.0 crowd … Continue reading
This morning I’m listening to the SIG IVC Forum at NECC remotely! Thanks to all the organizers who made that happen!! They are sharing 15 presentations fast with each person sharing for exactly two minutes. I’m trying to capture some … Continue reading
This morning I remotely presented a workshop for NECC: Designing Quality Interactive Projects for Videoconferencing (this second link goes to the handouts too). We had a full crowd with 30 participants onsite in Atlanta, and 4 participants onsite here in … Continue reading
Another day of Jazz, and great learning happening. It’s so neat to see the progress of the participants and their new found comfort with videoconferencing and collaborative web tools. Today’s hit was definitely Flickr, with participants naming pictures and writing … Continue reading