What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: July 2007
Another week of Jazzing Up Your Curriculum with Videoconferencing. I have 4 high school people and 3 elementary people this week from 5 of my districts. Roxanne is blogging it in detail so far, so I thought I’d give you … Continue reading
Getting ready for another session of “Jazz” next week. So I just finished posted the group projects from the June Jazz session on the Collaborative VCs wiki. Check them out! We had a small group in June, so only four … Continue reading
Recently someone asked me for suggestions on how to set up videoconferencing “so that we do not tie up our school’s T1 line.” This is certainly a challenge and we all wish for more bandwidth. But when you don’t have … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting new tool. Polycom has a blog for their Grant Assistance Program. It includes links to webinars for various videoconferencing sectors and finding funding in that area; upcoming grant deadlines; and links to grant sites. There are only … Continue reading
So I’m admittedly biased to H.323 videoconferencing and all the experiences that come with it. However this morning I had my first experience trying out iChat on my new MacBook Pro. I connected with Sue Porter who is on vacation … Continue reading
Lee, M. M. (2004). Going global: The complexities of fostering intercultural understanding in a rural school using videoconferencing technology. Unpublished Ph.D., Indiana University, Indianapolis. Author: Mimi Miyoung Lee Title of article: “Going Global”: The Complexities of Fostering Intercultural Understanding in … Continue reading