What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: November 2007
What is GDS? Last year about this time, we started working on getting on the Global Dialing Scheme. GDS is basically a gatekeeper neighboring structure that allows endpoints to register to their local gatekeeper. Their local gatekeeper is then connected … Continue reading
Here’s another reflection from Deb Kraska, Eagle Lake Elementary, teacher/videoconference coordinator at another of my high-use videoconference schools. Deb just finished the Kid2Kid Videoconference Connections class. This is her reflection on how her Math Mania project went. (Actually it’s on … Continue reading
This afternoon I had a chat with one of my videoconference coordinators, Linda Johnson, coordinator for Mars Elementary, Berrien Springs. Mars is a K-2 building with 25 teachers. Last year was their first year with videoconferencing, and they did 44 … Continue reading
As the use of videoconferencing increases in schools, the challenge of supporting the videoconferences also grows larger. Here’s a comment from one of my media specialists (finishing up the Kid2Kid Videoconference Connections online class). I am a media specialist and … Continue reading
My Kid2Kid Videoconference Connections class is just winding up. One of the side conversations that popped up during the discussion was as follows. Both of these schools have a room for the videoconference cart. Both videoconference coordinators are full time … Continue reading
This morning while the Thankgiving program was going on, one of my schools connected directly with author Janie Panagopoulos for her Adventures in Writing program. Janie is set up with videoconferencing in her home now; and she is very experienced … Continue reading
This morning Mars Elementary (K) is connected to Riesel Elementary (2nd grade), TX for a Thanksgiving exchange. This project is a result of the Mini-Jazz training that Roxanne and I offered together in September. After introductions, the students shared turkey … Continue reading