What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Elynda Bedney, Student Financial Services, Assistant VP: “Student Financial Services is still here for you. Together we wi… 3 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The U.S. government has announced new guidelines for all international students studying in the U.S. for fall semester 202… 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 2 weeks ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: January 7, 2008
Yost, N. (2001). Lights, Camera, Action: Videoconferencing in Kindergarten. Paper presented at the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education International Conference. Author: Nancy Yost Title of paper: Lights, Camera, Action: Videoconferencing in Kindergarten. Publication year: 2001 Database source: ERIC … Continue reading
Did you know that the CILC Symposium videos are archived on TeacherTube? Check them out. The sessions are also archived, along with supporting documents at the CILC Symposium website. If you missed this conference, you’ll want to check out these … Continue reading