What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Elynda Bedney, Student Financial Services, Assistant VP: “Student Financial Services is still here for you. Together we wi… 3 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The U.S. government has announced new guidelines for all international students studying in the U.S. for fall semester 202… 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 2 weeks ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: April 21, 2008
USDLA The Intersection of Real-time Learning Tools with Learning Management Systems by Alan Greenberg from Wainhouse Research. Snippets of ideas and wisdom. What’s a mashup? Media types, code, data sources, etc. from different sources. Which of these do you use? … Continue reading
USLDA Conference: Scalability of Distance Learning Initiatives within Current School Models Resistant to Change by Daryl Diamond, Assistant Director, Enterprise Change Implementation, Broward County Public Schools, FL 6th largest school district in the country; first franchise of Florida Virtual School … Continue reading
I’m at the USDLA Annual Conference listening to Ellen Wagner’s opening keynote. She’s the Senior Director of Worldwide E-Learning Solutions with Adobe Systems, Inc. Here are some snippets of wisdom and ideas. “We can’t solve problems by using the same … Continue reading