What is Videoconferencing?
- Building Your Online Learning Strategy blog.janinelim.com/?p=5785 1 day ago
- #USDLA #GivingTuesday: usdla.org/giving-tuesday/ support distance learning! 1 month ago
- Article Published: Intersubjectivity and Discussion Characteristics in Online Courses blog.janinelim.com/?p=5774 1 month ago
- I just submitted by proposal for @USDLA 2018. Due November 13! What about you? usdla.org/events/2017-na… 2 months ago
- Blogged: Fending off the Webinar Woes: Designing for Interest and Interactivity blog.janinelim.com/?p=5768 2 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Daily Archives: January 28, 2010
Once you get involved in the videoconference world of collaborations and projects, your work life speeds up tremendously. The more people you meet and the more connections that you begin making, the more you will do. Connections multiply quickly. Many … Continue reading