What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2010
This month we had several MysteryQuest sessions, with the last session today. Here’s a great story: One class had a really cool game show, and in passing, one of the participating teachers told me that their students loved the voice … Continue reading
It’s the fourth day of Read Around the Planet. Classes are still working hard on their presentations and asking great questions of their partners. Here are a few highlights of today: Interaction Today we had some great examples of how … Continue reading
Read Around the Planet continues with some amazing connections, and great prep work by students and teachers alike! Here are some more highlights: Backgrounds Usually I see the amazing backdrops or sets in the MysteryQuest sessions. But one of my … Continue reading
Are you going to ISTE 2010 this year? Here is a tantalizing list of videoconference sessions. Hope to see you there! I hear rumor also that there will be a videoconferencing playground. Should be fun!! Saturday, June 26, 2010 Workshop: … Continue reading
Today is the first day of Read Around the Planet 2010! We have 70 classes participating. The total project participants is 1950 this year! The next couple weeks, I’ll be sharing some of highlights from each day. Rescheduling We started … Continue reading
I just figured out something on my Tandberg bridge, and have been urged by VC friends to share. So here goes. Background I have had a Tandberg MPS 200 and Tandberg Management Suite since 2005. When we purchased our infrastructure, … Continue reading