What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Take a step back with me, and consider the history of videoconference listservs, and the current state of listservs for videoconferencing. Bottom line: Get on the K12 IVC Listserv! Here’s why… Listserv History For the last decade or so, we’ve … Continue reading
“Good morning, boys and girls!” Mrs. Claus welcomes the students after they dial in for a visit. All the students sit up straighter and wonder fills their faces! It’s our annual Mrs. Claus week, and we have 54 classes talking … Continue reading
I’m literally snowed under with the rescheduling of Holiday Hoopla videoconferences! Have you ever had so many calls get canceled? Then all of a sudden your email explodes with information about rescheduling, and it drives you nuts to make sense … Continue reading
Since my visit to another county last week, I’ve been reflecting anew on our videoconferencing program. Today I thought I would share a list of the videoconferencing services that I provide to our schools. Technical These services are included in … Continue reading
Yay! Today we have a snow day! But, I had five Holiday Hoopla videoconferences and 1 Cleveland Zoo program today. As I’m thinking about those, I thought it would be good for another post on Snow Day Etiquette! Warn. If … Continue reading
On Wednesday this week, I had the privilege of talking to a group of media specialists from a county in Michigan that has very little access to videoconferencing. We started brainstorming ways they could get access to standards-based videoconferencing, and … Continue reading