What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 2 weeks ago
- See my story: "Visiting the Taal Volcano" spark.adobe.com/video/dQWMLEz4… #adobespark via @AdobeSpark - created at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- spark.adobe.com/post/6UNXTVnDo… #adobespark via @AdobeSpark having fun at #TCEA2020! 2 weeks ago
- RT @senyda: Bust out your twister board! ❤️¡Mis notas! ~@sekouandrews 💥🍎@tcea #tcea #TCEA2020 https://t.co/ncJiIgpHTB 2 weeks ago
- The circular nature of inspiration. Don't just teach. Be taught. @sekouandrews @ #TCEA2020 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The ISTE Program is searchable online now! Are you planning to go this year?! Here are all the video conference related sessions that I could find on the program. Sunday, June 26 Workshop: 8:30-3:30 Creating Environmental Literacy with Technology and … Continue reading
Just a reminder that I have two online classes starting on February 28. Hope you can join us! Planning Interactive Curriculum Connections (An introduction to VC) Wondering how to integrate interactive video conference technology in your curriculum? This introduction to … Continue reading
Today TWICE is hosting a day of sessions with author Sue Stauffacher on her book Nothing But Trouble: The Story of Althea Gibson. Althea Gibson was “the first African-American woman to be a competitor on the world tennis tour and … Continue reading
Help! Can anyone help me find another 8th grade social studies class? Here’s what my teacher wants to do: Dates: February 22 – March 4 (M-F) (negotiable) 10:40 – 11:25 a.m. EST A Southwestern, rural Michigan eighth grade class, studying … Continue reading
This week I have several classes participating in MysteryQuest World Geography. We’ve been facilitating this program since 2002, and it’s always fun to see what the students come up with for their presentations. This week we’ve had fun costumes, interesting … Continue reading
Today TWICE is hosting an awesome ASK program with Sue Stauffacher on her new book, Bessie Smith and the Night Riders. Sue is a wonderfully funny author and students really enjoy her books. Bessie Smith was the “Empress of Blues” … Continue reading