What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Category Archives: International VCs
This morning I had the privilege of presenting some of my research to the Schools Videoconference User Group in the UK. Here are a few interesting tidbits & comments. Safety and Videoconferencing I didn’t get to hear this presentation due … Continue reading
This morning I had a great conversation with Tim Boundy, who coordinates videoconferencing for JANET in the UK. We compared notes on projects we’re running, the trials and challenges of scaling collaborations, and the different ways to partner classes. In … Continue reading
We’ve looked at a continuum of equipment/software solutions for videoconferencing, a continuum of interactivity, and a continuum of depth of learning. Today, let’s think about a continuum of collaboration. We can think about it on several levels. Continuum of WHO … Continue reading
Are you starting to think about your videoconferences for the 2010-2011 school year? Maybe you want to connect to another country. I notice many collaborations on CAPspace looking for partners in Latin or Spanish countries to practice Spanish. I also … Continue reading
I’m cleaning my website again, and archiving old things here on my blog. This is a lesson plan / planning page for an international project we did in 2008. The report from 2008 is on my blog here. Around the … Continue reading
Global Poster Session: Diane Midness, iEARN-USA with Tonya Muro Phillips, Global Nomads Group. Last night in the poster sessions, Diane and Tonya explained how GNG and iEARN partnered to extend the learning in the GNG videoconferences. Global Nomads does amazing … Continue reading