What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: CAPspace
Note: This post is written from my role as a member of the TWICE CAPspace and Read Around the Planet Committee. Did you know Read Around the Planet registration opens tomorrow? With that in mind, here are two hidden or … Continue reading
SIG IVC Showcase: Elaine Shuck, Polycom, Inc. Elaine started with a cute video clip about a student waking up in the morning to get engaged. Polycom Special Events She described the Polycom Special Event with blind author Jim Stovall, as … Continue reading
So now that you’ve decided to take the plunge and run a project for a few of your teachers, where should you start? First, you need a good idea that you can develop into a project for your teachers. So … Continue reading
One of the fun challenges of collaborations on CAPspace is the large number of interested people. There are 5000+ active videoconferencing educators (ever noticed the count on the front page when you login?). This past fall, I heard that while … Continue reading