What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: CAPspace
Note: This post is written from my role as a member of the TWICE CAPspace and Read Around the Planet Committee. Did you know Read Around the Planet registration opens tomorrow? With that in mind, here are two hidden or … Continue reading
SIG IVC Showcase: Elaine Shuck, Polycom, Inc. Elaine started with a cute video clip about a student waking up in the morning to get engaged. Polycom Special Events She described the Polycom Special Event with blind author Jim Stovall, as … Continue reading
So now that you’ve decided to take the plunge and run a project for a few of your teachers, where should you start? First, you need a good idea that you can develop into a project for your teachers. So … Continue reading
One of the fun challenges of collaborations on CAPspace is the large number of interested people. There are 5000+ active videoconferencing educators (ever noticed the count on the front page when you login?). This past fall, I heard that while … Continue reading