What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: ecoconversations
Today we have several amazing videoconferences for our rural students in Berrien County. EcoConversations Reed Middle School, in Bridgman, is connecting to a class in the UK to discuss environmental issues. The class in the UK shared with us information … Continue reading
One of the challenges of using videoconferencing in the curriculum is the middle and high school schedules. High school structures make it difficult to be creative; and the cost of scheduling content providers for each section at the high school … Continue reading
This morning we have another EcoConversations connection with Dowagiac Middle School and Westcliff High School for Girls in the UK. The first presentation was from a group of students in the UK who shared how McDonalds (eating burgers) is making … Continue reading
Today Buchanan Middle School has four Eco-Conversations connections, two with the UK (Wigan and Torfaen), one with Ontario, and one with Texas. Our focus for these sessions has been on water bottle pollution. Our class prepared posters explaining the effects … Continue reading