What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Elynda Bedney, Student Financial Services, Assistant VP: “Student Financial Services is still here for you. Together we wi… 3 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The U.S. government has announced new guidelines for all international students studying in the U.S. for fall semester 202… 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 2 weeks ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: LifeSize
Yesterday afternoon we were privileged to receive a grant through Views On Learning to receive a new LifeSize Express system, plus a really cool Ergotron cart and 50 inch display. Views on Learning, Inc. (VOL) is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit … Continue reading
Here are links and resources for my second TxDLA presentation today (Skype vs. Standards-Based VC: The Showdown): Powerpoint: Skype vs Standards Skype Resources Links: Authors: Skype an Author Network; TWICE ASK, Whirlidurb ASK, VC Content Providers (search author) Skype Content … Continue reading
This post continues our 20 Day Challenge to understand the technical aspects of videoconferencing, particularly the section on dialing. The LifeSize remote has menu-driven functionality that neither the Polycom nor TANDBERG remotes do. The buttons on the remote are not … Continue reading
Today was an exciting day! New equipment installations are always exciting! We were lucky enough to have a school eligible for a grant through Views On Learning to receive a new LifeSize Room system, plus really cool Ergotron cart and … Continue reading