What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: MACUL11
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. Here are the resources and links featured in my session at MACUL, 21st Century Communication with TWICE. We connected to Eagle Lake Elementary in Edwardsburg, for a feature of Where in Michigan; the ASK … Continue reading
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. Karen Mosier is hosting the first session in the TWICE room this morning (W2-66!). The session is on Read Around the Planet, TWICE‘s signature global reading celebration. A class from Allendale Michigan, is connecting … Continue reading
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. The last session in the TWICE room today at the MACUL 11 Conference was with Roxanne Glaser of Whirlidurb, sharing how to participate in Monster Mayhem along with excellent tips for quality videoconferences. As … Continue reading
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. It’s Thursday afternoon and Danielle Letter is hosting a session in the TWICE room called Stories from the Classroom: Our First Year of Videoconferencing. We are videoconferencing with a class in Bridgeport-Spaulding and they … Continue reading
Welcome to my MACUL BYOL participants! The session is called Around the World in 80 Clicks (with thanks to Silvia Tolisano). Here is the link to many Skype resources. Handouts were: VC Continuum (handout .doc version or blog version with … Continue reading
Here are links to resources and projects mentioned in my Designing Quality Videoconference Projects hands-on session at MACUL 2011. Featured Projects EcoConversations MysteryQuest USA HistoryQuest5 MysteryQuest World HistoryQuest8 Collaboration Examples Collaborative VCs Wiki Sample Agendas Projects Booklet TWICE Resources TWICE … Continue reading