What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: necc09
Here’s my last set of snippets from virtually attending NECC 09: A discussion on NECC Ning by Richard Hum on Finding Balance (Richard Hum of Kigluait Adventures) Global Collaboration Buzzword or Educational Reality by Carol Anne McGuire blogged by Wes … Continue reading
This morning I found ISTE Vision and watched the debate while following the comments on Twitter. THAT was really fun! Lots of comments about change in instructional pedagogy whether online or in a physical location. I *think* it will be … Continue reading
As I catch up on Twitter and blogs & Virtual NECC this morning, a few snippets stand out: A tour of the Washington Memorials by Doug Johnson Imagine what tools could be on the web! Tons of tools, what to … Continue reading
There are other ways that I’m planning to virtually follow what’s going on at NECC this year. Twitter I set up two searches in TweetDeck for following NECC. One search for NECC related things: “NECC OR NECC09 OR NECC2009” Another … Continue reading