What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Elynda Bedney, Student Financial Services, Assistant VP: “Student Financial Services is still here for you. Together we wi… 3 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The U.S. government has announced new guidelines for all international students studying in the U.S. for fall semester 202… 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 2 weeks ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: Polycom
Here are links and resources for my second TxDLA presentation today (Skype vs. Standards-Based VC: The Showdown): Powerpoint: Skype vs Standards Skype Resources Links: Authors: Skype an Author Network; TWICE ASK, Whirlidurb ASK, VC Content Providers (search author) Skype Content … Continue reading
This post continues our 20 Day Challenge to understand the technical aspects of videoconferencing. We have covered the larger issues of setting up and optimizing the network, using gatekeepers, and how to tell people to connect with you via a … Continue reading
SIG IVC Showcase: Elaine Shuck, Polycom, Inc. Elaine started with a cute video clip about a student waking up in the morning to get engaged. Polycom Special Events She described the Polycom Special Event with blind author Jim Stovall, as … Continue reading
Last Friday afternoon we had several local classes participate in a Polycom Special Event. Students from business, management, and economics classes interviewed four Polycom women executives as a celebration of Women’s History Month. The students had prepared great questions: Did … Continue reading
I just figured out something on my Tandberg bridge, and have been urged by VC friends to share. So here goes. Background I have had a Tandberg MPS 200 and Tandberg Management Suite since 2005. When we purchased our infrastructure, … Continue reading
Dialing drives me crazy! I’ve said that before. I’ve noticed that it’s the Read Around the Planet test calls time of year when I get the most frustrated about it. So, it’s a breath of fresh air to figure out … Continue reading