What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: RAP2011
Finishing up my 21st Century Communication Collaborations class, with some great lesson plans created by the teachers. One of the participants, Kristen Dow, from Mars Elementary, Berrien Springs Public Schools, used her Read Around the Planet videoconference as her project … Continue reading
It’s been a great couple of weeks with Read Around the Planet 2011! We had 63 classes participate this year; and only a few of those are getting rescheduled. It’s been pretty busy, so I haven’t been able to blog … Continue reading
Note: This post is written from my role as a member of the TWICE CAPspace and Read Around the Planet Committee. Are you participating in Read Around the Planet this year? Have you participated in the past? Either way, be … Continue reading
Note: This post is written from my role as a member of the TWICE CAPspace and Read Around the Planet Committee. Yesterday (December 1) registration opened for Read Around the Planet 2011. As you prepare to register, be careful of … Continue reading
Note: This post is written from my role as a member of the TWICE CAPspace and Read Around the Planet Committee. Today (December 1) registration opens for Read Around the Planet 2011. To prepare, let’s consider top ten reasons to … Continue reading