What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: Skype
Here are links and resources for my second TxDLA presentation today (Skype vs. Standards-Based VC: The Showdown): Powerpoint: Skype vs Standards Skype Resources Links: Authors: Skype an Author Network; TWICE ASK, Whirlidurb ASK, VC Content Providers (search author) Skype Content … Continue reading
Last week I compared using Skype in the classroom to using H323 videoconferencing carts in schools. Are those our only choices? What if there was something in between? Something affordable. Something that any district could include when installing 21st Century … Continue reading
Instructional Strategies That Work with Videoconferencing Videoconferencing can bring the world to your classroom. It allows educators to bridge the divide by bringing experiences to rural students; by engaging conversations and interactions between urban and rural students and by connecting … Continue reading
Check out this Global Exploreres wiki on using Skype and H323 videoconferencing in the classroom. Nice overview of VC in the K-3 classroom along with neat projects!
The saga/conversation/thinking continues….. Mirial: Desktop H323 VC from Italy This morning I downloaded Mirial, a 30 day trial version, (recommended on a comment yesterday) and got excited about the possibilities of getting VC in our “21st century classrooms” around the … Continue reading
Today I’m pulling another comment out to make it a full post. This one is by Craig Mollerstuen from GCI, Alaska. Craig has been involved in VC for as long as I can remember, champions educational use in Alaska, and … Continue reading