What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: Skype
Here are links and resources for my second TxDLA presentation today (Skype vs. Standards-Based VC: The Showdown): Powerpoint: Skype vs Standards Skype Resources Links: Authors: Skype an Author Network; TWICE ASK, Whirlidurb ASK, VC Content Providers (search author) Skype Content … Continue reading
Last week I compared using Skype in the classroom to using H323 videoconferencing carts in schools. Are those our only choices? What if there was something in between? Something affordable. Something that any district could include when installing 21st Century … Continue reading
Instructional Strategies That Work with Videoconferencing Videoconferencing can bring the world to your classroom. It allows educators to bridge the divide by bringing experiences to rural students; by engaging conversations and interactions between urban and rural students and by connecting … Continue reading
Check out this Global Exploreres wiki on using Skype and H323 videoconferencing in the classroom. Nice overview of VC in the K-3 classroom along with neat projects!
The saga/conversation/thinking continues….. Mirial: Desktop H323 VC from Italy This morning I downloaded Mirial, a 30 day trial version, (recommended on a comment yesterday) and got excited about the possibilities of getting VC in our “21st century classrooms” around the … Continue reading
Today I’m pulling another comment out to make it a full post. This one is by Craig Mollerstuen from GCI, Alaska. Craig has been involved in VC for as long as I can remember, champions educational use in Alaska, and … Continue reading