What is Videoconferencing?
- Building Your Online Learning Strategy blog.janinelim.com/?p=5785 1 day ago
- #USDLA #GivingTuesday: usdla.org/giving-tuesday/ support distance learning! 1 month ago
- Article Published: Intersubjectivity and Discussion Characteristics in Online Courses blog.janinelim.com/?p=5774 1 month ago
- I just submitted by proposal for @USDLA 2018. Due November 13! What about you? usdla.org/events/2017-na… 2 months ago
- Blogged: Fending off the Webinar Woes: Designing for Interest and Interactivity blog.janinelim.com/?p=5768 2 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: Streaming
While I was out in Nebraska a few weeks ago, John Stritt, Distance Education Director at ESU 10 interviewed me for their video podcast series. There are three little clips, very professionally done. Video 1 (4 min) An overview of … Continue reading
October 17, 2007, I did a workshop on Collaborations Around the Planet and Read Around the Planet for ESC 11’s Conference. Thanks to Google Alerts, I found out the video recording of the workshop is online. Feel free to use … Continue reading
Today we have a special videoconference on the book and movie The Ultimate Gift, organized and sponsored by Polycom. Students from California, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Texas interviewed the author, Jim Stovall; the screen writer Cheryl McKay; and the lead … Continue reading
Just received this tip from Bob Dixon via several listservs. CBS did a story on virtual field trips that is nice and concise and features several content providers we’re familiar with. Great student quotes too. The clip also features Jody … Continue reading
This morning Coloma Jr. High, Marcellus Middle School, New Buffalo High School, River Valley High School, Ross Beatty High School, and St. Joseph High School participated in an interview with Congressman Fred Upton. Students had prepared questions ahead of time. … Continue reading
Today we have a special treat for MysteryQuest Western Hemisphere. We have a class from Nicaragua participating! We are also using the Polycom RSS in a unique way. My local school’s system went on the fritz this week. We don’t … Continue reading