What is Videoconferencing?
- Blogged: ASK Process Wikispaces Archive blog.janinelim.com/ask-process-wi… https://t.co/LqsMFcVLxl 1 day ago
- Blogged: Strategies to Assist Distance Doctoral Students in Completing Their Dissertations blog.janinelim.com/strategies-to-… 1 week ago
- Published Book Review: Ecologies of faith in a digital age: Spiritual growth through online education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Interesting article... Love the education/teaching/learning focus... ideasandthoughts.org/2019/12/30/i-d… 4 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to you from the @AndrewsUniv College of Education and International Services! Enjoy all the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: Tandberg
Here are links and resources for my second TxDLA presentation today (Skype vs. Standards-Based VC: The Showdown): Powerpoint: Skype vs Standards Skype Resources Links: Authors: Skype an Author Network; TWICE ASK, Whirlidurb ASK, VC Content Providers (search author) Skype Content … Continue reading
This post continues our 20 Day Challenge to understand the technical aspects of videoconferencing, particularly the section on dialing. If you have a Codian bridge, or need to dial into a Codian bridge, you may find these tips helpful. To … Continue reading
This post continues our 20 Day Challenge to understand the technical aspects of videoconferencing, particularly the section on dialing. Most parts of dialing are straight forward. Enter the numbers and connect. However there are some unique features or issues with … Continue reading
I just figured out something on my Tandberg bridge, and have been urged by VC friends to share. So here goes. Background I have had a Tandberg MPS 200 and Tandberg Management Suite since 2005. When we purchased our infrastructure, … Continue reading
Dialing drives me crazy! I’ve said that before. I’ve noticed that it’s the Read Around the Planet test calls time of year when I get the most frustrated about it. So, it’s a breath of fresh air to figure out … Continue reading
Are you following all the interesting developments in the videoconferencing market? Here’s an interesting review and analysis of the changes coming down the pike. I highly recommend that you take some time to read it. Here are a few snippets … Continue reading