What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: videoconferencing
Why Not Email I hate email. While it is so easy to shoot off a quick email to someone, it is not always the most efficient way to manage or participate in collaborative projects. In the beginning of MoNSteR MaTcH, … Continue reading
So what do you do when you send a great idea out to your teachers; 3 of them respond; but then when you contact the person who created the collaboration, they already have a partner. No worries; you can manage … Continue reading
Guest blogged by Roxanne Glaser Last week, we began our challenge with how to participate in a project that has some support. This week, we will continue to focus on the Collaborations Around the Planet site, but focus on teacher-created … Continue reading
Guest blogged by Roxanne Glaser Our teachers and students love participating in Read Around the Planet. Do they really learn anything? YES! Here are some items from the National Educational Technology Standards for students and teachers that are addressed by … Continue reading
Now that you’ve decided to participate in Read Around the Planet, it’s time to tackle the registration process. If this is your first year, it is a bit of a challenge. If you are having any problems at all, please … Continue reading
Guest blogged by Roxanne Glaser Participating in Read Around the Planet is NOT like signing up to participate in a program that is delivered by a content provider. It is a matching project where two classes present to each other. … Continue reading
Yesterday in our 20 Day Challenge kickoff post, Roxanne suggested that an excellent way to start off with videoconferencing is to participate in projects managed by others. So this week, we want to spend a little time thinking about how … Continue reading