Here’s a selection of posts with instruction, documentation, frequently asked questions, etc.
- I Have a RAP Partner, Now What?
- Advertising Projects
- Partnerships and Project Planning
- Distance Learning Mixers
- How to Find International Partners
- Tips for International VC Calls
- Keeping Organized
- Can Teachers Do This Alone?
- Pick Up the Phone!
- Snow Day Etiquette
- Getting Organized for RAP
- Facilitating a Teacher-Generated Project
- Providing Content for your Schools (2) and Providing Content for Your Schools (1)
- Indispensable Media Specialists
- Students Advertise VCs
- Teacher Strategies to Support VC
- When Things Go Wrong
- Funding for Programming
- 35 Staff Meeting Demos
- The Coolest VC Training Ever
- The Best VC Demo Ever
- MysteryQuest Beaches
- Recorded ASK Training
- I Cloned Myself!
- Trading PD for Project Partners
- First After School nonVC PD
- Show, Don’t Tell
- Polycom Remote Causes Laughing
- Finding Demos with Content Providers
- Getting Started with Videoconferencing
- Continuum of Videoconferencing
- Ports Used in Videoconferencing
- List of Test Sites
- Open Source H.323 Software
- Dialing Problems with K12 Projects
- Description of the Carts we installed summer 2006.
- Testing a Polycom V2IU Firewall Traversal Unit
- Troubleshooting an IP Call
- How to Talk to Your Vendor
- “Wireless Document Camera”
- Learning about IP VC