What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Category Archives: General
Today’s post about better videoconference projects has absolutely nothing to do with networks or hardware. Collaboration skills can definitely be learned and developed. Here are seven ways to become a better collaborative partner for projects for your teachers. Read Your … Continue reading
Sadly, I’ve decided to purge my “other VC blogs” list of any blog that hasn’t had a post in over a year. But I want to keep the archive in case I need to find them again. So here are … Continue reading
There are other ways that I’m planning to virtually follow what’s going on at NECC this year. Twitter I set up two searches in TweetDeck for following NECC. One search for NECC related things: “NECC OR NECC09 OR NECC2009” Another … Continue reading
Recently I’ve been learning about situated learning. Here are some thoughts connecting situated learning to Jazz. Lave and Wenger (1991) in their book Situated Learning describe learning within a situation, within a community, as situated learning. A key component of … Continue reading
If any of you are interested, I’ve posted a few pictures from my Hawaii vacation on my personal website.
Guest Blogged by Dennis Lundgren, Berrien RESA Director of Instructional Technology On Monday, May 11, 2009 Berrien RESA Superintendent Jeff Siegel hosted a fabulous celebration of the completion of our $350,000 RUS grant (USDA Rural Utilities Service Distance Learning and … Continue reading