What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 3 weeks ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 3 weeks ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Category Archives: International VCs
Earlier this year we had one of the coolest VCs that we’ve done. It was very simple really, but it was who attended that made it cool! Her Royal Highness, The Princess Anne, was attending a school opening at one … Continue reading
Note: This is a real post; even though it’s April 1. 🙂 This week we’ve had 14 classes in England and Michigan connect together to share poetry! We’ve had performances, recitations with actions and motions, and even costumes! What a … Continue reading
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. Karen Mosier is hosting the first session in the TWICE room this morning (W2-66!). The session is on Read Around the Planet, TWICE‘s signature global reading celebration. A class from Allendale Michigan, is connecting … Continue reading
It’s been a great couple of weeks with Read Around the Planet 2011! We had 63 classes participate this year; and only a few of those are getting rescheduled. It’s been pretty busy, so I haven’t been able to blog … Continue reading
The last three days we’ve been working with York Region District School Board in Ontario to share author Eric Walters between our schools. We’ve also shared it across Canada with other classes in Ontario and British Columbia as well. We … Continue reading
This is an update of a previous post from six years ago! Time to refresh! So, you want to connect with an international school for a videoconference. Now what do you do? Here’s how I find international partner classes for … Continue reading
Note: This post is written from my role as a member of the TWICE CAPspace and Read Around the Planet Committee. Today (December 1) registration opens for Read Around the Planet 2011. To prepare, let’s consider top ten reasons to … Continue reading