What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Category Archives: Professional Dev.
Finishing up my 21st Century Communication Collaborations class, with some great lesson plans created by the teachers. One of the participants, Kristen Dow, from Mars Elementary, Berrien Springs Public Schools, used her Read Around the Planet videoconference as her project … Continue reading
My 21st Century Communication Collaborations class is ending this week, and it’s always enlightening to read the comments from teachers as they reflect on the last six weeks of making a videoconference happen. Here are some comments from a 2nd … Continue reading
The ISTE Program is searchable online now! Are you planning to go this year?! Here are all the video conference related sessions that I could find on the program. Sunday, June 26 Workshop: 8:30-3:30 Creating Environmental Literacy with Technology and … Continue reading
Just a reminder that I have two online classes starting on February 28. Hope you can join us! Planning Interactive Curriculum Connections (An introduction to VC) Wondering how to integrate interactive video conference technology in your curriculum? This introduction to … Continue reading
21st Century Communication Collaborations Course Description: Videoconference (VC) connections between classes open up a whole new world of collaborative learning for students! These 21st century communication collaborations bring the world to your classroom. Immerse yourself in videoconference connections with partner … Continue reading
Today is the facilitator debrief session for the 123 VC: Jazzing Up Your Curriculum with Videoconferencing workshop. We review the summer sessions and decide on changes for next year. With that in mind, I thought I’d share a couple things: … Continue reading