What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Category Archives: ASK Programs
Today we had another full day of Lest We Forget Vietnam sessions. Students from Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, and Texas interviewed our panel. Major Gary Lulenksi, MD; L/CPL Denny Kime; and Major Jim Taylor I have shared lists of questions … Continue reading
Today we had a great group of Korean War veterans to talk to our students locally and around the country. This is part of our Lest We Forget series that occurs in collaboration with our local Lest We Forget veterans … Continue reading
Today we had several schools from MI, NJ, and TX interview our World War II veterans for our Lest We Forget program. Today’s panel included Captain Jimmy Butt, Sgt Arden Pridgeon, Sgt Val Ripsco. In the first session we also … Continue reading
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. Here are the resources and links featured in my session at MACUL, 21st Century Communication with TWICE. We connected to Eagle Lake Elementary in Edwardsburg, for a feature of Where in Michigan; the ASK … Continue reading
Arnie Comer, TWICE ASK Coordinator, is kicking off the first session in the TWICE room (W2-66) at MACUL 2011: TWICE ASK Programs. What is an ASK program? Watch the video here. The basic steps to an ASK program are: Read … Continue reading
The last three days we’ve been working with York Region District School Board in Ontario to share author Eric Walters between our schools. We’ve also shared it across Canada with other classes in Ontario and British Columbia as well. We … Continue reading