What is Videoconferencing?
- RT @AndrewsUniv: This is the first of a series of videos that showcase our anticipation for the coming school year. Kristen Ferrer shares h… 1 week ago
- Yes! twitter.com/AndrewsUniv/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: Our local community has organized a Peace Walk for this Sunday afternoon. Andrews University looks forward to walking alon… 1 month ago
- RT @AndrewsUniv: The Andrews University School of Rehabilitation Sciences just opened a full-service physical therapy clinic in the PT buil… 3 months ago
- RT @LakeLibrary1: Hey friends who are at TCEA this week: I am presenting with the TinyTenaciousLibrarian tomorrow at 9:15 in room 17A! Join… 4 months ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Category Archives: ASK Programs
Today we had another full day of Lest We Forget Vietnam sessions. Students from Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, and Texas interviewed our panel. Major Gary Lulenksi, MD; L/CPL Denny Kime; and Major Jim Taylor I have shared lists of questions … Continue reading
Today we had a great group of Korean War veterans to talk to our students locally and around the country. This is part of our Lest We Forget series that occurs in collaboration with our local Lest We Forget veterans … Continue reading
Today we had several schools from MI, NJ, and TX interview our World War II veterans for our Lest We Forget program. Today’s panel included Captain Jimmy Butt, Sgt Arden Pridgeon, Sgt Val Ripsco. In the first session we also … Continue reading
Cross-posted with the MACUL conference blog. Here are the resources and links featured in my session at MACUL, 21st Century Communication with TWICE. We connected to Eagle Lake Elementary in Edwardsburg, for a feature of Where in Michigan; the ASK … Continue reading
Arnie Comer, TWICE ASK Coordinator, is kicking off the first session in the TWICE room (W2-66) at MACUL 2011: TWICE ASK Programs. What is an ASK program? Watch the video here. The basic steps to an ASK program are: Read … Continue reading
The last three days we’ve been working with York Region District School Board in Ontario to share author Eric Walters between our schools. We’ve also shared it across Canada with other classes in Ontario and British Columbia as well. We … Continue reading
Today TWICE is hosting a day of sessions with author Sue Stauffacher on her book Nothing But Trouble: The Story of Althea Gibson. Althea Gibson was “the first African-American woman to be a competitor on the world tennis tour and … Continue reading
Today TWICE is hosting an awesome ASK program with Sue Stauffacher on her new book, Bessie Smith and the Night Riders. Sue is a wonderfully funny author and students really enjoy her books. Bessie Smith was the “Empress of Blues” … Continue reading
Today we had a several classes interview a panel of World War II, Korea, and Vietnam Veterans. Students had prepared questions and expressions of gratitude for our veterans. One highlight from today was World War II veteran Arden Pridgeon sharing … Continue reading