What is Videoconferencing?
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways …… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY The challenges of leadership are not technical. Leading is about connecting… 5 days ago
- RT @METCedplus: #METCpd #EdTech #EdPlus #MOedchat #ISTEcert twitter.com/cyberteacher/s… 5 days ago
- RT @_THErealPC: First Graders collaborating on Wixie to create Readers’ Theater backgrounds https://t.co/zNEvfy0wzP 5 days ago
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Did you miss the first day of #edlw2019 ? The "Why is digital learning relevant for curriculum transformation in High… 5 days ago
Thanks for the nomination, Ben!
Videoconferencing Out on a Lim by Janine Lim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at bcisdvcs.wordpress.com.
Author Archives: Janine Lim
Greetings, my VC Out on a Lim followers! I have finally started blogging again over at http://blog.janinelim.com. To the 95 of you subscribed to this blog via email, go here to subscribe to my new blog via email. For those … Continue reading
Today is my last day at Berrien RESA as an Instructional Technology Consultant. I have accepted a position as Associate Dean for Higher Education in the School of Distance Education at Andrews University (also here in Berrien Springs, MI) starting … Continue reading
Yesterday was the 2nd annual Video conference Playground at the ISTE 2011 Conference. For those of you who missed this amazing event, here are a few resources you should review! The Video conference Playground Wiki: Check out the list of … Continue reading
I had over 100 participants in my ISTE Bring Your Own Laptop (BYOL) session on CAPspace today (Collaborations Around the Planet). Great attendance, but wow, what a lot of people! I knew I couldn’t handle it myself, with all the … Continue reading
Links for today’s ISTE Bring Your Own Laptop workshop: Collaborations Around the Planet / CAPspace TWICE Polycom (sponsor of CAPspace) More about standards-based videoconferencing: VC Continuum Videoconference Playground, Wednesday 9 – 1 pm, 2nd floor bridge area BYOL Workshop Evaluation … Continue reading
ISTE workshop this morning! Here are links and resources Roxanne Glaser and I are using in the workshop: Our Websites Berrien RESA Distance Learning Whirlidurb Research Top Teachers Research Skype Resources Education.skype.com VC Out on a Lim Skype Resources Around … Continue reading